Pubs & Taverns
59 Russell Street, Tumut, NSW
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST |
Closing: 14 September 2023, 3PM
HTL Property is delighted to offer for sale the Freehold Going Concern in the Tumut Star Hotel, Tumut via Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday 14th September 2023 (unless sold prior).
- Iconic regional heritage hotel situated across an expansive 2,638 sqm* site with large car park and scope for additional development (STCA).
- 8 underutilized first floor pub-style accommodation rooms plus 1 manager’s residence with immediate upside via renovation.
- Stunning facade and expansive first floor terrace with views overlooking Tumut’s streetscape.
- Average weekly revenues: Bar $13,193*, Food $11,720*, Accommodation $687*, other $643*
- Recently renovated and expanded Bar, Bistro and indoor/ outdoor dining areas.
- Brand new children’s play equipment and breakout area (only pub in town with children’s offering).
- Enviable late night 3am trading license and large TAB wagering area.
- Significant scope to increase revenue through development, renovation, events, promotion and a more hands-on management approach.
14 September, 2023 at 3PM