Fitzroy Island Resort
HTL Property, on behalf of Fitzroy Island Investments Pty Ltd, has been exclusively retained to market the Fitzroy Island Resort.
The Fitzroy Island Resort is being offered with vacant possession, however the vendor is also offering investors the opportunity to invest in the current operations under a joint-venture structure.
Current Resort Highlights:
- Fitzroy Island is 339 hectares*, with 90%* of the island being National Park.
- The Resort (including the two adjacent properties) comprises 12 hectares including 400m* of absolute beach frontage.
- Resort Accommodation consists of 92 x 4.5 star hotel rooms and suites, 6 x beachside family cabins and 1 x 4 bedroom Penthouse overlooking the Resort.
- Other resort facilities include a dive shop, turtle rehabilitation centre, 2 x swimming pools, restaurant, pool bar, conference facilities, day-tripper bar and grill, plus a 190 seat Fast Cat passenger ferry.
- DA in place for a staged increase to room inventory. Stage 1 includes an additional 21 hotel rooms which can be supported by existing infrastructure.*Approx.
For Sale by Private Treaty