Chateau Yering presents a rare opportunity to acquire a luxury, boutique hotel situated on an expansive 250 acre site in the prestigious Yarra Valley. Chateau Yering comprises 32 lavishly appointed rooms complemented by an exclusive restaurant and café as well as pool, tennis courts and function facilities. This is a prime opportunity for an incoming purchaser to expand business operations via an approved DA for new hotel rooms and guest facilities as well as additional function facilities, to increase revenue generation and capitalise on the resurging tourism.
Key Investment Highlights:
- A rare luxury, boutique hotel offering.
- Prime Yarra Valley location, a top tourist destination.
- Conveniently within an hours drive to Melbourne CBD.
- 32 large-scale suites, all lavishly decorated.
- Substantial 250 acre landholding with river frontage.
- High quality guest facilities inc. pool and tennis court.
- Exclusive restaurant and breakfast café.
- High-end wedding and corporate event venue.
- $1.77m Gross Profit (FYE21) with strong growth forecast.
- DA approved for additional hotel rooms and function facilities.
- Historic and heritage-listed hotel, pristinely maintained.
Chateau Yering is being offered for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing at 4pm on Friday, 8 July 2022. For further information, access to the online due diligence materials or to arrange a site inspection, please contact the marketing agents.